OBBG » Forums » IRC Log for Episode #9
Miblo
Matt Mascarenhas
93 posts
1 project

Annotator, supper gatherer and slammer of thunderous high fives

#7453 Missing IRC Logs
8 months, 3 weeks ago Edited by Matt Mascarenhas on July 14, 2016, 8:36 p.m. Reason: Make it more generic

Hi folks, I've got a bit of a weird one here.

I use the IRC logs to help me annotate the streams, but I seem to be missing the chat that corresponds with Episode #9. This episode must have happened between 14th–21st June 2015 judging by the date of the chat for Episode #8 and the date that Sean uploaded Episode #9 to YouTube. Specifically, if you grep the log for "attaining" or "calibre" ("caliber"), you'll likely land in the right area. If you happen to have the log for these dates hanging around, would you mind sending it to me at [email protected] or posting it in a gist or refheap or wherever you're happiest posting such things?

Thanks in advance.
nothings
Sean Barrett
26 posts
2 projects

former pro game developer (Thief etc. @ LookingGlass)
current indie game dev (Promesst etc.)
creator of stb libraries (stb_image.h etc.)

#7456 IRC Log for Episode #9
8 months, 3 weeks ago

It appears this episode was recorded June 20th, 7pm-9pm US west coast time.

None
Miblo
Matt Mascarenhas
93 posts
1 project

#7460 IRC Log for Episode #9
8 months, 3 weeks ago

Ah yes, that falls right into the 22-hour hole in my log. I'll get on with Episode #10 and, if the chat for Episode #9 hasn't materialised by the time I'm finished, will then just tweak #9 and commit them both. If it ever appears, I can always update l'annotations later.
Miblo
Matt Mascarenhas
93 posts
1 project

#7594 IRC Log for Episode #9
8 months, 2 weeks ago

Okay, unfortunately I'm already missing the chat for quite a few of these early episodes. Episode 12 and Episode 15 are two more I'm missing. Sean, is there any chance you have a record of the times that those episodes took place?

Hopefully I won't need to send out a call for help for many more episodes, but I will update this thread if I come across any more episodes for which I'm missing the log.

Cheers, heroes and heroines.